Streetside Classics Customer Service
Contact Streetside Classics
- (678) 279-1609 Local, 213 Thornton Rd, Suite 400 Lithia Springs, GA
- (877) 367-1835 Toll Free, 213 Thornton Rd, Suite 400 Lithia Springs, GA
- (704) 598-2130 Local, 800 Derita Rd, Suite A Concord, NC
- (866) 542-8392 Toll Free, 800 Derita Rd, Suite A Concord, NC
DALLAS/FORT WORTH SHOWROOM:
- (817) 764-8000 Local, 5400 Sandshell Dr, Suite 100 Fort Worth, TX
- (855) 877-2707 Toll Free, 5400 Sandshell Dr, Suite 100 Fort Worth, TX
- (615) 930-0600 Local, 6000 Reliance Dr La Vergne, TN
- (480) 926-1344 Local, 614 E. Auto Center Dr, Suite 101 Mesa, AZ
- (813) 501-1630 Local, 4610 Pet Ln, Suite 105 Lutz, FL 33559
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Streetside Classics
Staff while i was there before the money transferred
Ridiculous number of problems with the car they sold me, Misrepresented vehicle recommended an inspector that did same
Streetside Classics is a car dealership which specializes in sales of classic and collectible cars. The company was founded in 2008. Its headquarters is based in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. Streetside Classics has showrooms in Atlanta, Dallas, Tampa, and Nashville. It offers Cobras, Jeep, Chevelle, Street Rod, and Mustang vehicles. The company financial department helps to fill out an application form and get a car loan. Streetside Classics ships their vehicles worldwide. It also purchases classic and collectible cars for resale. The company does not make car restoration works. Customer assistance is provided by email and by phone. Streetside Classics accepts all major credit cards.
Streetside Classics is ranked 298 out of 3749 in Dealers category
Where Reviews Came From
Streetside Classics Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Streetside Classics to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future